Welcome to ##algorithms
Our wiki is modeled after the ##C channel's topic page but with less content.
We discuss puzzles, algorithms, data structures, problem solving and related topics.
Use http://codepad.org/ to share code, Use http://mathb.in/ to share math
Don't be sorry for your bad English!
- Books for algorithms: CLRS, DSV, Skiena
- Courses: MIT's Introduction to Algorithms
- Competitive Programming Books: CP3, Looking for a Challenge (Advanced)
- Online Judge Sites: Hacker Rank, CodeChef, Kattis, Hacker Earth, Topcoder
- ICPC style Judge sites: SPOJ, UVA, USACO
- Wikis: algo.is competitive programming wiki, list of algorithms on Wikipedia
- Books for interviews: How would you move mount fuji?, Cracking the coding interview
Open problems (from Oct. 2016)
dobodob - provides banter ~~and access to hackerrank leaderboards~~
Big O Table